A World of Luxury Lifestyle & Entertainment
Endless Panoramic Views
Full French Windows
2 & 3 Bed Spacious Residencies
Spaces for Every Family Member
Larger than Life Amenities
Excellent connectivity to S.V Road, W.E. Highway and Link Road. The Project lies between 3 metros: Bandra-Kurla-Mankhurd, Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar and Colaba-Mahim-Charkop. ODC also has close proximity to domestic and international airports.
- Close proximity to Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International and Domestic Airport (25 min. drive)
- Improved connectivity with easy access to Goregaon and Ram Mandir Railway Station
- Ram Mandir Station - 5 mins Walk
- Mrinaltai Gore Flyover - 5 mins Drive
- JVLR - 10 mins Drive
- Metro line 7 & Metro 2A
- Metro Station at Highway
- Mrinaltai Gore Flyover Extension Goregaon Mulund Link Road (GMLR) & JVLR Extension
- 29.2 Km long freeway Coastal Road connecting South Mumbai (Marine Lines) to North Mumbai
Located in Oshiwara District Centre (ODC), Goregaon (W). SunteckCity is approximately 23 acres premium mixed use township. The development includes residential, commercial and retail. Designed in line with the evolving demands of Mumbaikars, SunteckCity it is the next exciting chapter at Oshiwara District Centre (ODC), Goregaon(W), that will offer everything you need for entertainment. Hi-street living, buzzing retail, premium fine dining, swankiest offices, to offer the Finest world of Luxury Lifestyle and Entertainment. This Premium Township comprises of approx. 7 acres of 1st & 2nd Avenue along with approx. 16 acres of 4th & 5th Avenue. 350+ customers are taking possession of their dream home at 1st Avenue.
World Of Lifestyle And Entertainment
The proposed 5th Avenue is not meant for Sale. The advertisement does not constitute an offer for sale. The plans, specifications, amenities, and facilities are not yet finalised and subject to modification as per approvals, of the concerned/relevant authorities in force from time to time as prescribed under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, (“RERA”) read with the provisions of the Maharashtra Real Estate (Regulation and Development) (Registration of real estate projects, Registration of real estate agents, rates of interest and disclosures on website) Rules, 2017 (“RERA Rules”)".
About Oshiwara District Centre (ODC)
Oshiwara District Centre (ODC) is the new planned development by MMRDA like Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Located strategically between Andheri-Lokhandwala and Goregaon, ODC lies in the center of Western Suburbs. The district centre promises to offer world class residential premises, commercial and retail spaces with state- of-the-art facilities spread across 160 acres.
- Six 90 ft wide connectors from ODC to SV Road
- Ram Mandir station setup for ODC
- 2 Flyovers (JVLR and Mrinal Tai Gore Flyover) allow seamless connectivity to ODC
- Development of ODC is set to result into a major facelift of the region
- Mixed use land with Residential, Commercial, Retail & Entertainment
- Termed as the Next BKC
- Offers excellent connectivity
- Located centrally between
- Andheri Lokhandwala and Goregaon
- Planned development by Special Planning Authority MMRDA, the one who planned and developed BKC
- Best in class social infrastructure with schools, colleges, hospitals and other conveniences within 2-3kms.