SunteckCity Avenue 4
The World of Luxury Lifestyle and Entertainment
Endless Panoramic views
Full French windows floor to ceiling
Grand Double height lobby
Finest Residences - Modern Interiors and Homes with cityscape views
Larger than life amenities
5th AVENUE Strategically located at SunteckCity, ODC is the first and largest mixed-use development, which is a self-sustaining blend of luxurious homes, commercial spaces, fine-dining restaurants, and sports and entertainment facilities. Sunteck Realty is proud to offer spacious and luxury driven 2/3 BHK flats in Goregaon West, that must be seen to be believed.
The ‘planned development’ initiative of ODC will boast best-in-class social infrastructure, with corporate centres in addition to schools, hospitals, hotels and malls, all within 3km. Sunteck City is one of the most rewarding residential projects in Goregaon West, which enjoys easy access to S.V. Road, W.E. Highway, Mulund-Goregaon Link Road and Link Road, and lies between 3 metros: Bandra-Kurla-Mankhurd, Versova-Andheri-Ghatkopar, and Colaba-Mahim-Charkop. Ram Mandir station is just two minutes away from the site; internally, ODC will be served by six 90 feet concrete roads, and provides close proximity to domestic and international airports.
- 2 Mins Walk to Ram Mandir Station
- 10 Mins Drive to D.N.Nagar(Andheri) Metro Station
- 10 Mins to Andheri Lokhandwala
- 2 Mins Drive to Mirnaltai Gore Flyover at hub mall
- 5 Mins Drive to JVLR East-West Flyover connecting S.V. Road to Western Express Highway
at Sunteck City!
Designed in line with the evolving demands of Mumbaikars, 5th AVENUE is the next exciting chapter at SunteckCity, Oshiwara District Centre (ODC), Goregaon(W), that will offer everything you need for entertainment. Hi-street living, mall, buzzing retail, premium fine dining, swankiest offices, to offer the Finest world of Luxury Lifestyle and Entertainment.
World Of Lifestyle And Entertainment
The proposed 5th Avenue is not meant for Sale. The advertisement does not constitute an offer for sale. The plans, specifications, amenities, and facilities are not yet finalised and subject to modification as per approvals, of the concerned/relevant authorities in force from time to time as prescribed under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016, (“RERA”) read with the provisions of the Maharashtra Real Estate (Regulation and Development) (Registration of real estate projects, Registration of real estate agents, rates of interest and disclosures on website) Rules, 2017 (“RERA Rules”)".
About Oshiwara District Centre (ODC)
Oshiwara District Centre (ODC) is the new planned development by MMRDA like Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Located strategically between Andheri-Lokhandwala and Goregaon, ODC lies in the center of Western Suburbs. The district centre promises to offer world class residential premises, commercial and retail spaces with state- of-the-art facilities spread across 160 acres.
- Six 90 ft wide connectors from ODC to SV Road
- Ram Mandir station setup for ODC
- 2 Flyovers (JVLR and Mrinal Tai Gore Flyover) allow seamless connectivity to ODC
- Development of ODC is set to result into a major facelift of the region
- Mixed use land with Residential, Commercial, Retail & Entertainment
- Termed as the Next BKC
- Offers excellent connectivity
- Located centrally between
- Andheri Lokhandwala and Goregaon
- Planned development by Special Planning Authority MMRDA, the one who planned and developed BKC
- Best in class social infrastructure with schools, colleges, hospitals and other conveniences within 2-3kms.