Fort is the oldest business district of Mumbai. Fort was the nerve center of the city during the 18th century. Fort George, built by the East India Company around Bombay Castle gave the area its name. The original financial center of the city, fort is home to institutions such as the Bombay Stock Exchange, Reserve Bank of India and Tata Group.
Nariman Point was developed because of space limitations at Mumbai’s original business district, Fort. Built on land reclaimed from the sea, it is named after Khursheed Framji Nariman, a Parsi visionary. Situated at the extreme southern tip of Marine Drive, the area has some of the most expensive office space in the world and is home to some of India’s premier companies.
The Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) was developed to address Mumbai’s growing need for prime commercial space. Built on marshy land reclaimed from the north side of Mahim Creek, Kurla lies to its east and Bandra to the west. BKC is Mumbai’s newest and fastest growing central business district and is planned to serve Mumbai’s needs for prime commercial space for some time to come.
BKC is home to a large number of multinational and Indian conglomerates as well as schools, healthcare facilities, consulates and more.
As a residential destination BKC offers unmatched convenience and a wealth of premium social facilities. The area is home to Mumbai’s premier international schools and educational institutes. BKC is also a diplomatic hub with over 7 consulates. Leading healthcare institutions such as the Asian Heart Hospital provide the best in healthcare in well provided flagship hospitals.
As the leading central business district in India, many blue chip corporate houses and important regulators are headquartered here with many more on their way.
BKC is the ideal location for consulates as it is close to the airport. With huge spaces to expand their operations.
A landmark in planned central business districts, the Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC) is the premier corporate destination of India. A futuristic commercial locality, it is designed at par with global CBDs and is one of the key developments powering Mumbai’s resurgence as a financial and business powerhouse.
The Bandra Worli Sea Link is just a short drive away and connects the area seamlessly to commercial areas such as Lower Parel and Worli. Apart from that, the newly inaugurated Santacruz-Chembur Link Road that connects the Western suburbs with the Central is just a 20 minute drive from BKC.
- Deck in each apartment for a breathtaking view
- Double height grand entrance lobby
- Signature Concierge service
- Indoor temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Health club and state-of-the-art gym
- Mini theatre and multipurpose hall
- Landscaped garden with children’s play area
- Basement car parking and automated car wash
- Digital security and surveillance systems
- Maintenance by international property consultants
- Specialty coffee shop
A Resounding Statement, Softly Delivered
Timeless, iconic, distinctive - Signature Island's design reflects the stature of its denizens. As the chosen residence of the finest business minds of India, Signature Island chooses comfort over ostentation. Every facet and detail on the elevation, finds its beauty within its purpose.
A masterpiece from the renowned house of TPA, Signature Island is the embodiment of their design philosophy and a statement for the ages, transcending fashions and trends.
* All rights reserved. The design, plans, elevations and views are indicative of the kind of development that is proposed and is bound to undergo change. Artist's impressions are used to illustrate products and features. Furniture, floor coverings, curtains, mirrors, light fittings, furnishings etc., if any, are shown for reference only. The Company reserves the right to alter, amend and vary the layout, plans, specifications or features subject to the approval of the concerned authorities, without prior notice or obligation. This document does not constitute part of any offer or contract.
Bandra Kurla Complex
Opp. Trident Hotel
Mumbai - 400051